CPCCLRG4001A – Licence to perform rigging advanced level
This unit specifies the outcomes required to perform rigging work at the advanced level, which includes all the outcomes for rigging work at the basic and intermediate levels, and also includes rigging of gin poles and shear legs, flying foxes and cable ways, guyed derricks and structures, and suspended scaffolds and fabricated hung scaffolds for licensing purposes.
This course is designed to provide participants with the skills and knowledge to safely perform
advanced rigging. This unit is based upon the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
This course includes:
Must hold a valid Licence – CPCCLRG3002A Licence to perform rigging intermediate level
- Minimum 18 years
- 100 points ID check – (including photo ID)
- Basic command of English language
- Reading and writing – a learner must be able to read, comprehend and write a range of texts
- Oral communication – a learner must be able to use and respond to spoken language
- Basic ability in mathematics for formulas and load chart calculations
- Must have necessary health and fitness to carry out duties safely
- National High Risk Licence (RA) – issued by SafeWork NSW
- Statement of Attainment – issued by HPA Training
Duration and Cost
- 4 days training inclusive of assessment – HPA Training
- 1-day High Risk Licence assessment – SafeWork NSW
- A total of 5 full days
- $1,550.00 – Note: this does not cover the application fee to process your High-Risk Work Licence at the Post Office
Payments are either paid via an invoice (EFT or BPay) or directly through our Booking & Payment Form (a 2.2% fee applies for debit/credit cards) to secure your booking.
Once the form and payment has been received our Allocator will contact you to confirm your dates and times.
Mode of Assessment
Assessments both theory and practical will be explained to students at the commencement of the course and conducted throughout the course duration. Some examples of assessment will be group participation, theory questions, work type activities and practical demonstrations and observations.
This unit also requires the student to be assessed by SafeWork NSW.
Re-Assessment fee $250 (if required)
On successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a Notice of Satisfactory Assessment for – CPCCLDG4001A – Licence to perform rigging advanced level by a SafeWork NSW Accredited Assessor.
HRWL – Application
Participants have 60 days to process their Notice of Satisfactory Assessment at a NSW post office
Training/assessment can be conducted at HPA Training Facility – 68 Cattai Road, Pitt Town NSW – Enter via 68 Airstrip Road, Pitt Town NSW or on your site providing the following requirements are met:
- Signed agreement to train on site
- All necessary equipment on HPA Trainings equipment list available and in good condition
- Training room with tables, chairs and screen (or blank wall for a projector)
- Suitable clear operating area
- Operational live worksite.
What to bring
All courseware and handouts
Your rights and obligations
Please refer to HPA Student Handbook on our website www.hpatraining.com.au including RPL, Language, Literacy and Numeracy support, Privacy, Refund, Complaints and Appeals and cancellation policy.
If you have any concerns regarding your Language, Literacy & Numeracy ability please ring HPA Office and speak to one of our trainers who can advise you on what support we can offer you.