This unit involves the skills and knowledge required to shift loads safely using manual handling methods. This course includes:
- Assess risks associated with relocating load
- Plan load relocation
- Relocate load
- Minimum 16 years
- Photo ID check
- Basic command of English language
- Must have necessary health and fitness to carry out duties safely
- Statement of Attainment – issued by HPA Training
- Plastic wallet sized card – issued by HPA Training
Duration and Cost
- 1 days training inclusive of assessment (approximately 6 hrs.) – HPA Training
What to bring
Assessments both theory and practical will be explained to students at the commencement of the course and conducted throughout the course duration. Some Examples of assessment will be group participation, theory questions, work type activities and practical demonstrations and observations.
Training/assessment can be conducted at HPA Training’s agreed site – 68 Cattai Road Pitt Town NSW (enter via 68 Airstrip Road) or on your site providing the following requirements are met:
- Signed agreement to train on site
- All necessary equipment on HPA Training’s equipment list available and in good condition
- Training room with tables, chairs and screen (or blank wall for a projector)
Your rights and obligations
Please refer to HPA Student Handbook on our website including RPL, Language, Literacy and Numeracy support, Privacy, Refund, Complaints and Appeals and cancellation policy.
If you have any concerns regarding your Language, Literacy & Numeracy ability please ring HPA Office and speak to one of our trainers who can advise you on what support we can offer you.