This course is designed to provide participants with the skills and knowledge to safely perform Dogging. This course includes:
- Plan task
- Select and inspect equipment
- Set up task
- Perform tasks
- Pack up and clean up
- Minimum 18 years
- 100 points ID check (including photo ID)
- Basic command of English language
- Reading and writing – a learner must be able to read, comprehend and write a range of texts
- Oral communication – a learner must be able to use and respond to spoken language
- Basic ability in mathematics for formulas and load chart calculations
- Must have necessary health and fitness to carry out duties safely
- Successful completion of LLN skills assessment (if necessary)
On successful completion candidates will receive:
- National High-Risk License (DG) – issued by SafeWork NSW (fee to be paid at Aust. Post)
- Statement of Attainment – issued by HPA Training
Duration and Cost
- 4 days training inclusive of assessment– HPA Training
- 1-day High Risk License assessment – SafeWork NSW
- A total of 5 days
- $1,350.00 (Note: this does not cover the application fee to process your High-Risk Work Licence at the Post Office)
Payments are either paid via an invoice (EFT or BPay) or by adding the course to your shopping cart.
Once the form and payment has been received our Allocator will contact you to confirm your dates and times.
Mode of Assessment
Assessments both theory and practical will be explained to students at the commencement of the course and conducted throughout the course duration. Some examples of assessment will be group participation, theory questions, work type activities, and practical demonstrations and observations. This unit also requires the student to be assessed by SafeWork NSW.
Re-Assessment fee $250 (if required)
On successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a Notice of Satisfactory Assessment for CPCCLDG3001A – Licence to perform dogging by a SafeWork NSW Accredited Assessor.
HRWL – Application
Participants have 60 days to process their Notice of Satisfactory Assessment at a NSW Post Office.
Training/assessment can be conducted at HPA Training’s agreed site – 68 Cattai Road Pitt Town NSW (enter via 68 Airstrip Road) or on your site providing the following requirements are met:
- Signed agreement to train on site
- All necessary equipment on HPA Training’s equipment list available and in good condition
- Training room with tables, chairs and screen (or blank wall for a projector)
- Suitable clear operating area
- Operational live worksite
What to bring
- High VIS clothing
- Steel capped boots
- Safety helmet
- 100 points of ID (including photo ID)
- Unique Student Identifier Number – if you need help with this our trainer will help you on the day.
All courseware and handouts
Your rights and obligations
Please refer to HPA Student Handbook on our website including RPL, Language, Literacy and Numeracy support, Privacy, Refund, Complaints and Appeals and cancellation policy.
If you have any concerns regarding your Language, Literacy & Numeracy ability please ring HPA Office and speak to one of our trainers who can advise you on what support we can offer you.