HPA Social Media House Rules
HPA Training is aiming to build an inclusive and respectful community that is beneficial for all users of our social media pages. We respect everyone’s opinions and encourage users to use these pages to converse, connect with others and share information that is relevant to our business and industry.
Specifically, we ask that you do not post any material or comments that could be considered:
- Discriminatory, racist, sexually explicit, defamatory, offensive, abusive, profane, misleading, unlawful or threatening either to other users or to our business
- To interfere with privacy or infringe copyright or other intellectual property laws
- Off-topic, unintelligible or not relevant to the HPA Training’s training page
- Spam or promotional material, including links to third party websites
- Political or religious activism
- False, fraudulent or misleading
- To encourage or suggest illegal activity
Any posts which do not comply with our House Rules or the terms and policies of the social media site (Facebook) concerned and/or which we otherwise deem inappropriate for our social media pages, will be deleted without prior notification.
- HPA Training does not necessarily endorse or agree with the material or comments posted by users on our social media sites. Any information or material posted by users, including advice and opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users and does not represent the views of HPA Training.
- HPA Training makes no statements, representations, or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of any content or materials made available or provided by HPA Training or users of our social media site. No person should rely on the information provided via our social media sites without seeking professional advice, which takes into account their specific circumstances and relevant workplace laws for your jurisdiction. Likewise, the information provided may not be used as a substitute for proper training.
- HPA Training to the fullest extent permissible, disclaims all liability (including in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs followers and other visitors to HPA Training’s social media sites incur as a result of content or materials being inaccurate or incomplete in any way and for any reason.