HPA Training Refund Policy
Fees & Refunds
HPA Training has established and maintains the following credit/refund procedure for all companies and/or individuals who register and/or attend our training courses. When fees are payable, HPA Training offers a fair and reasonable refund policy.
Once a student has received confirmation of enrolment an invoice will be sent. The initial fee must be paid prior to commencing training with the balance paid for in full within 5 days of commencement of course (or on completion if more payments are required). HPA Training may discontinue training if fees are not paid as required. For a full list of current fees and charges please request a copy of HPA Training schedule of fees and charges or access on our website – www.hpatraining.com.au
Students who cancel their enrolment part way through a training program must notify HPA Training in writing via email or letter at the soonest opportunity. Students who cancel their enrolment after a training program has commenced will not be entitled to a refund of fees. Students are advised to consider alternative options such as requesting to suspend their enrolment and re-commencing in another scheduled training program.
Replacement of Text & Training Workbooks
Students who require replacement of issued text or training workbooks will be liable for additional charges to cover the cost of replacement.
HPA will protect fees paid in advance and has a fair and reasonable refund policy. An application for a refund is addressed according to the notice given by the person making the request. Please fill out and submit the Refund Request below.
- Participants enrolled in training that has been terminated by the RTO.
- 14 Days prior to the commencement of the course – 100% refund.
- Between 13 days and 7 days prior to the course – 75% refund – the amount retained (25%) by HPA Training is required to cover the costs of staff and resources which will have already been committed based on the student’s initial intention to undertake the training.
- Between 6 days and the commencement of the course – no refund.
- Withdrawal during the course – no refund.
- Discretion may be exercised by the Chief Executive Officer if there is extenuating or significant personal circumstance that led to your withdrawal, eg, due to illness or extreme hardship.
- In the event the RTO fails to provide the agreed services.
Protection of Fees
HPA Training has a responsibility to protect the fees paid by students. To meet this need, HPA Training will only accept an initial payment of no more than $1,500 from each student prior to the commencement of their course. The subsequent payments are based on the costs of your training and assessment which is yet to be delivered. If the cost of the course is less than $1,500, the full amount will be requested before the program commences.